Ranock Saing Poems
- You'Re Gone Tears will soon be wiped away There’ll be ...
- You Have Taken His Place You have taken the other guy’s ...
- I Miss You I miss you Sometimes I don’t know what to do I...
- Basketball in my opinion the players take it to the ...
- In The End Hmm I’m standing by the window And watching as ...
- A Person Who Is Certain About ... Well I ask myself ...
- I'Lll Just Be... I ask myself everyday But I find the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ranock Saing
Tears will soon be wiped away
There’ll be another day
You’re at rest
And God bless
We’ll all miss you
And talk about the things you used to do
Without your presence, things will change
But you know life is strange
Though I can’t phone when I’m all alone
I’ll cherish all the memories in my heart
Even though we’re far apart
I’ll look up into the sky
I know you’re looking straight back into my eyes
I loved you so, how much you’ll never know
Watch over me
When I get there, I’ll look for thee
We shared a true love
Therefore, I know God sent me his ...