raster punk Poems
- The Grotto Trail I'll come with you. We'll rip away ...
- Sunny Sparked alive in ruby hall, She forgets what no one ...
- Annelida, Or So They Said We can't have you thinking ...
- Twenty Eight Days Behind Alexa... It's a weak harmony, where...
- The Mistaken His fingers shift the tin type Precision moves ...
- In The Orchard See, it is an epicenter of beauty, an ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about raster punk
His fingers shift the tin type
Precision moves his wild hand
Composition before time is ripe
From Idaho's western farm land
Sweat pours in mild insanity
Drips tears into molten tin
He knows how iron tranquility
melts one from skin to skin
He is not shaken for an ancestor
So don't search for him in time
Ignoring the grassy sky sister
Meticulously, he sets the rhyme