Raven Greene Poems
- Grandpa's Lap Grandpas Lap On grandpas lap is were she ...
- Werewolf, Turning The forest blurring past. The crunching of...
- Goodbye Goodbye Could you honestly tell me? Could it ...
- Just Listen Just Listen You don't try to hear, what it ...
- Black Rose With a black rose, you prick my heart. With your ...
I love to write poetry and stories. I love reading fiction, romance, horror, mystery, fantasy, and fnfiction. My fvorite series in the Twilight saga, and I have a blog called drifting at twilight. Here is the link http: //twilight.frc4u.org/Blogs/. I love the colors black, purple, red, and blue. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Raven Greene
You don't try to hear,
what it is I try to say.
You don't love me enough, I fear.
So let me tell you something, Kay?
I wish to see what it is your seeing.
To, with love, hear you whisper my name.
Without you by my side, my heart is bleeding.
The emotion I'm trying to express is no game.
When you left, I was to young.
I don't remember you.
Every night, for you, my heart has sung.
Does your heart sing for me to?
I wish I could tell you more.
That I could say your only as ...