Ray Barnett Poems
- Follow The Pawn Leeches; they crawl through the open ...
- A Requiem To The Rain With new light brings new life A ...
- What Show? Roads I walk leave a test of warning These ...
- Searching Faulty kill; bored to a Sunshine. Salted smiles ...
- Unwilling To lose the shoes I once called mine I have a ...
- A Calm Crevasse Tear up and toss us away Ridged skin and ...
- Malice Take one more shot Have another laugh Let the words ...
I love to write without any preconception of the topic. I seem to lose track on the multiple rails in my system of mental trains and they do (more often than not) collide, but for any that you find enjoyable in some shape or form then i would call it a success. Thanks you for taking your time to read whatever is of mine or anyone's for that matter. Time is precious so use it as such. stay ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''They leave like ship's at dawn, but just as soon; Another docks.''New horizons.
''Love is instant, time merely gives the back story.''.
Comments about Ray Barnett
Follow The Pawn
Leeches; they crawl through the open wound
Close to hellish Mavericks,
I twist in fright
Shivering down my open seems
Unwinding the carousel's own bind
As the empty hole I call heaven
Hades speaks at the tiger's tongue
Words never scarred these hands
Yet, the creation of soulless beasts;
A grizzly down pour of spite
It corrupts each impression to the granule meek
Worrys fade to black
I see my raft under the north star
Hate, she leaves me blind
Wrath, he calls my tempered time
All I see is crests
All I feel is the drilling lamprey