Ray Barnett Poems
- A Requiem To The Rain With new light brings new life A ...
- What Show? Roads I walk leave a test of warning These ...
- Searching Faulty kill; bored to a Sunshine. Salted smiles ...
- Unwilling To lose the shoes I once called mine I have a ...
- A Calm Crevasse Tear up and toss us away Ridged skin and ...
- Malice Take one more shot Have another laugh Let the words ...
- Rancor This i tell again to those who listen I do not need ...
I love to write without any preconception of the topic. I seem to lose track on the multiple rails in my system of mental trains and they do (more often than not) collide, but for any that you find enjoyable in some shape or form then i would call it a success. Thanks you for taking your time to read whatever is of mine or anyone's for that matter. Time is precious so use it as such. stay ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''They leave like ship's at dawn, but just as soon; Another docks.''New horizons.
''Love is instant, time merely gives the back story.''.
Comments about Ray Barnett
This i tell again to those who listen
I do not need reason
I do not have motive
I need not guilt
I lost not a season
I hold no chosen
I weep not what i kilt
I am become empty
I will but folly the plenty
I will but eviscerate all infected
I will purify the sinful redirected
I am become hell the pit of pigs
I am the wit of shit stained unnamed brutes who lie for repenting, but hung to the seven.
I am become death the fear of heaven