Renos Georgiou Poems
- To My Love Bring me not roses which wither and die Only to ...
- Souless Lover I can taste your tears They taste different ...
- Be Blind Babe Can we just lie forever side by side and ...
- Looking Down The Barrel Raised High Heavy black metallic ...
- When It All Comes Out Shout Sc... fingers sneak to steal a ...
- Back To My Uproots Moving again, to a new place, wont make ...
- The Warrior Ants scurrying for midnight mischief Clutch ...
Well for the moment I'll just say I'm 16, write poems when for lots of different reasons (boredom, anger, love, way of portraying messages etc) , would like any feedback on how to approve them in any way as long as it's constructive criticism. Also any thoughts you may have: D more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Renos Georgiou
To My Love
Bring me not roses which wither and die
Only to be discarded for another, younger
Bloom with petals reddened but thorns
No less viciouse. Bring me them my love
Those thorns will draw blood.
Bring me not a card with a message.
As card is flimsy, so easily ripped to reveal
Paper slices straight
through chordae tendineae.
Most words are weak
Make such a mess
Of cliche as you understand not the love
Surrounded by the white of frozen snow
Give me a deathly whisper
With quivering fear
Let 'scape a tear