Biography of RIC BASTASA
- Keeping The Faith..... -new-
- To Write It About Here....... -new-
- Somewhere In Macau.... -new-
- Life Is Still Square And Fair..... -new-
- Somewhere In El Nido..... -new-
- The Open Skin.... -new-
- And Love Is Not Written Here Anymore....... -new-
- What Is Missed..... -new-
- We Shall Write About What Could Have Bee... -new-
- Forgetting That Wholesome Breakfast........ -new-
- The Olympics Of Love.... -new-
- From Our Hair..... -new-
- You And The Moon And Your Shadow -new-
- Notes For Bentoy..... -new-
RIC BASTASA Poems
' The Last Dance Of Your Life '
' A Discourse On Pleasure '
there is something in other people that we all love adore
to The Light
to the light we aim ourselves away from darkness we swear
This Is My Life
Life defines in Metabolism, In reproduction, we make our miniature selves, our look alike
Why Do People Keep Saying, I'M Sorry,...
because people always forgive them again and again and again and again and again and again... a form of autism,
watashi Wa Wakarimasen.
until then the moon never says that it understands the language of the
When the big tree falls Hit by lightning Roared by thunder
a woman dreams that she turns into an orange bird and on the other hand the orange bird seeing her so beautiful and complete
Like an uninvited Wind, building strength Gathering more winds To make a storm
... So Much
at the second look you feel wasted that beautiful face seemingly should not have been yours it does not fit the wrinkled soul
***just One Thing***
just, one, thing,
♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ...
Keep talking ﮮ while i sing ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫
' The Truth About His Place '
</>HE'D BEEN there he likes it he will be coming over to stay quite longer
洗 腦 (Xǐ Nă O, Li...
it is not only the mind they promise you if you agree it is also the heart
A red hibiscus that blooms
In the morning
Closes, wilts, in the afternoon,
You expect another one of its kind tomorrow,
A china rose,
Your night life,
At the outdoor café, sitting on light fabricated
Silver chairs, sipping tea, puffing smoke, sipping