RIC S. BASTASA
Biography of RIC S. BASTASA
- Despite Her Weight....... -new-
- Silence Beacons Silence. -new-
- Your Guests, The Moon And Stars........ -new-
- ...No Regret... -new-
- ..The Interstices -new-
- How Sweet The Sounds Of Steps Emanating ... -new-
- One-Legged Houses.... -new-
- The Shape Of Our Faces..... -new-
- Tears Dry At The Bottom..... -new-
- ..With All Those Spilled Pail Of Water..... -new-
- ..At The End Of You.... -new-
- The Real Name After The Fall -new-
- No Nothing.........For E.
- Touch Me If You Still Can.
RIC S. BASTASA Poems
' The Last Dance Of Your Life '
' A Discourse On Pleasure '
there is something in other people that we all love adore
to The Light
to the light we aim ourselves away from darkness we swear
When the big tree falls Hit by lightning Roared by thunder
Why Do People Keep Saying, I'M Sorry,...
because people always forgive them again and again and again and again and again and again... a form of autism,
This Is My Life
Life defines in Metabolism, In reproduction, we make our miniature selves, our look alike
watashi Wa Wakarimasen.
until then the moon never says that it understands the language of the
a woman dreams that she turns into an orange bird and on the other hand the orange bird seeing her so beautiful and complete
Like an uninvited Wind, building strength Gathering more winds To make a storm
... So Much
at the second look you feel wasted that beautiful face seemingly should not have been yours it does not fit the wrinkled soul
***just One Thing***
just, one, thing,
♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ...
Keep talking ﮮ while i sing ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫
' The Truth About His Place '
</>HE'D BEEN there he likes it he will be coming over to stay quite longer
洗 腦 (Xǐ Nă O, Li...
it is not only the mind they promise you if you agree it is also the heart