Richard, has the advantages of an insightful mind. His poems are always thoughtful.
Hi, Sylvia. Many thanks for your wonderful comments, sincerest wishes and God's blessings. I am very deeply moved. Looking forward to reading more of your outstanding poetry. Take care.
4) God's Blessings Greatest for you and your beloved family, Amen
3) we differ 6 hours, we are here more 'east' than you. Richard, I come to tell you, you are a true poet, dear Richard, the conscious and subconscious, I thank the Lord that I know you here, on PH Poem Site,
3) These are my thoughts about you and I write here down about that. This is today, dear Richard, Thursday 3 June 2021 Dutch Time, in Toronto it is still lhe 2nd of June 2021,
2) Indeed so true, a most sympatetic fellow poet here on PH Poemsite. Your poems so wonderous and full of brilliance do touch my inside part, my most sensitive part....my heart.
1) The last paragraph from your BIO I cite here, dear Richard: 'Wlodarski draws on his unique understanding of the link between the conscious and subconscious mind. Hence, his spiritual poetry hits you in both the gut and the heart'.
Why do we write poetry? Perhaps it gives us a beautiful feeling to be connected with others - -To know and be known.Richard Wlodarski wrote a tribute poem for me even when I barely knew him.It is the generosity of poet of great height who recognizes others and gives due respect to their talents.I am deeply indebted to him for his encouragement on my poetic journey.Thank you Richard Wlodarski for your benevolence.
Wish you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year 2020.
As a great fan of his poetry
I wish him a very pleasant
Vibrant and radiant
In the remaining days of his career!
His work entitled ‘mother’
Is a timeless piece of poetry
I earnestly solicit
My dear poet friends
To thoroughly read it
And feel the profound beauty in it.
Is a wonderful poet
Who pens splendidly
In simple and lucid manner
He is a distinguished member
Of the family of Poem Hunter
On behalf of all fellow poets, Poem Hunter Family and our Mahakul family we offer a title of honour to poet Richard Wlodarski born on Febuary 23,1952 in France as, Rare Rhythm. From today on wards he will be known as Rare Rhythm Richard Wlodarski. We hope all poets and visitors will accept this. We congratulate poet for having this honorary title and we are wishing him all the best for his future perseverance.
Richard Wlodarski is a very popular poet in this site! His poems entitled, ‘Mother’, ‘Resurrection’, ‘Lest We Forget’, ‘Ode to Drake’ are milestones of his success! His significant contribution to the field of Modern English Poetry and to Poem Hunter is noteworthy! Wish him all success in all walks of his life!
Wao almost a thousand beautiful poems. This is wonderful. Please keep it.
Quite impressed with Richard's poetry and especially his series of poems on his near death experience Soul's
Journey here is a person who lives what he writes in a very spiritual way, i feel glad that he survived to write about it as we do need more people like him in the Human World of today.
Delivering Poems Around The World
Poems are the property of their respective owners. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes to benefit site visitors, and is provided at no charge...
10/27/2021 7:50:41 PM # 188.8.131.528