Ricky Nyairo Poems
- A Tale Of Two Trees He said to his son see those trees son, ...
- Control Everyday You grew in me. Your hold over me And ...
- My Predicament Letter to my perfect fit; Desire fills my ...
- Love; The Kind Infinite If it only would add up Then all my ...
- Thank You God For Being More In the morning I pray And ask ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ricky Nyairo
A Tale Of Two Trees
He said to his son
see those trees son,
see how one tree is taller than the other
The magnificence it has, the beauty of its leaves
see son, how its leaves reach to the sky
not even its lower branches are close to the shorter tree
see how the shorter tree is frail
it cannot make good wood.
or a shade for passers-by
See those other trees son
they grow together
They support each other
they will one day make good timber
son, I tell you this, the farmer will reap
he stayed silent
let the thoughts sink,
and to his son he said:
Which is ...