Rob Wilson Poems
- I Need Houdini On this day I cannot say which one way my ...
- Domestic Abuse Attack me and see what I care I am so deep in...
- Parting Ways Tears cut me behind my eye I feel guilty and I ...
- The Truth About Us All Is My eyes are burning and my soul ...
- Asleep In No Bed Today I woke outside of my head Where my ...
I'm young and enjoy writing not very good poems about the things that disturb me as it helps me face my fears. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rob Wilson
The Truth About Us All Is
My eyes are burning and my soul could light fires
As now I realise the vile things our heart desires
You may think that I am full of it
And believe me my conscience is no lighter
But deep within me is the will of a fighter
And my fists clench tighter
As I scream with the voice of ten choirs
'We are all hypocrites! And we are all liars! '