Robert Hall Poems
- #1 Mom I've got a mom, So incredible, So kind, You ...
- Depressed When you’re sad, When you’re blue, About ...
- Hope I'm writing you this poem, For you being you, I'm ...
- Life I need you to follow this road, A bumpy one in fact, ...
- Fights Fights, We all get into them Fights, With her and...
- Lee Ann Schaffer, A Great Help... Mrs. Schaffer, You've ...
- Mr. Bradson There once was a man, your neighbor Who whould ...
I am a young boy and I love writing poems. I get good grades in English and in Social Studies. I also get good grdes in math. I enjoy science but some things I don't understand. My parents are devorced and both are remarried. All of my parents are just great to me. I have three brothers and two sister. Jimmy (step) , Michael (real) , Joseph (half) , Emily (step) , and Allison (step) . Their ages ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I've got a mom,
You wouldn't believe that she is mine.
She has worked two jobs,
To send me to school,
I love her so much,
She is so cool.
She has taught me to love,
She has shown me a dove,
This lady my mom,
Is all good above.
Please come to the stand,
Present your case,
Please hold my hand.
She is always there,
Right by my side,
So when my baby comes,
I won't need to hide.