Rose Lynn Poems
- Reflection I’m sitting here looking out the window As the ...
- Nothing Left The beating clock cries It burns and aches It ...
- I Was Asked A Simple Question I was asked a simple question ...
- Forever Trough these long years You were always at my ...
- Ivory Dress Energy electrifying me Spreading, consuming my ...
- Don'T You Know? My Love, don’t you know? Nothing is ever ...
- I Carry A Single Rose I carry a single red Rose In my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rose Lynn
Don'T You Know?
My Love, don’t you know?
Nothing is ever perfect
For every high there is a low
Life, Love, is no easy road
But we took this chance
And held each other tight
Knowing this will not always be a blissful dance
That we will have some fights
There are no fairy tale endings
Only hard work and our dream
And at time our hearts will need mending
But we will always be on the same team
And I will act like I hate you
And hit you and yell to the heavens above
I will even walk away from you
But you will always be my one true love
To every ...