Roy Thigpen Poems
- I Believe I believe in Jesus Christ, I believe in his ...
- Reject The Worlds Way Can’t you see the traps he’s laid? In...
- Think For Yourself They tell us what to do every day, How ...
- Get Thee Behind Me Satan Get thee behind me Satan, All ...
- The Right Path I am on the right path for once in my life, ...
- I Have Hope (Lyrics) I have hope, I have dreams, It’s not ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Roy Thigpen
I believe in Jesus Christ,
I believe in his sacrifice,
I believe he was the Son of Man,
I believe his death was part of Gods plan.
I believe that our Holy God exists,
I believe to this day, his love persists,
I believe he gave life to the universe,
I believe he loves us at our worst.
I believe we each betrayed his covenant,
I believe we’re all sinners, and must repent,
I believe we commit sin of our own free will,
I believe God loves us, even still.
I believe Satan is really alive,
I believe our society lets him thrive,