Ryan Arthur Walker
Ryan Arthur Walker Poems
- , When The Nightmare Falls I think harder faster, ...
- Headlines Of A City I have lost, something you can not lose. ...
- Dimensional A frost-bitten tree carried bare back the fate ...
- Your Guidance I’m a sucker for defeat Euphoria is my ...
- Silent Understandings Silent understanding smelt like an ...
- Born... We are born to live But we live to die I've never ...
Just a guy, writing to let time pass him by. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
, When The Nightmare Falls
I think harder
low, and respectful
, When the nightmare
its a lover
the last resort
Cures disease of
all different sorts
Some say fake it till you make it
I say live by the feeling
Feelings of passion, Feelings of Love
Feelings of trust, and Feelings of innocence
snap your fingers
and close your eyes
oh wait, life just
passed her by