Ryno Claypool Poems
- When when I die please don't cry don't shed a tear don't ...
- Time I really can't say why time travels so fast A blink of...
- New Beginning what if one day by some surprise I suddenly ...
- Foolish count the ways that I display peek into mind with ...
- Lesson Suddenly a boom And doom filled the room Devistation...
- The Story The story unfolds In front of eyes I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ryno Claypool
Suddenly a boom
And doom filled the room
Devistation and heartbreak
A story is heard
Without being told
A test with no answers
Just the remainder of life
We all have to go
Don't look back
Don't think twice
A lesson is learned
On a roll of the dice