Sand Black Poems
- Sleeplessness A morbid state of fugue A miasma of lucid ...
- Why Do I Love Him So? Why do I love him so? I keep away ...
- The Black Stone My heart had turned to stone It was cold and...
- Snowhite Flake ❄️ Every morning Over cups of iced coffee Or...
- Special Man He must be special This man I know Mum seems to...
- A Prayer 🙏 Prayers for a special someone Prayers to forever...
- Elusive 💞 She walks around with a smile on her face And not...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sand Black
A morbid state of fugue
A miasma of lucid dreams
Awake and yet not level
This night is endless it seems
Twisting and turning in bed
Doesn't offer respite
When you are alone
Even the large empty bed is tight
The morning after is worse
When the silence can draw a hearse
Creepy dead mares
Trample in my waking nightmares
My head is all aflutter
My lips like molten butter
Words fail to form and shape
And coil round the neck and nape
The throbbing drums inside
Offer no respite
Bang bang bang bang
Like a hammer on a ...