Sandra Robert Poems
- Golden Thread My love is like a golden thread, Beaming ...
- O Harrowed Isle O harrowed isle, derelict and decaying Your ...
- Bold Hinemoa O gracious muse, I wish to sing Of another ...
- Fate Whose Slave I Never Was Fate, whose slave I never ...
- My Sylvan Reed My sylvan reed, I take in hand* And dip it in...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sandra Robert
My love is like a golden thread,
Beaming forth luminous light from an
Unknown star, wrapping you in a
Coil, keeping you safe and secure,
Nourished and content, radiant and
Resplendent, but it can unravel
At any moment, be not complacent,
Smug, self-satisfied, do not ever
Take my love for granted, be my
Beloved, my Eros, my treasured one,
And I will crown you with the threads
Of brilliant beams, emanating from the Beyond,
Exploring realms hitherto unexplored
By mortals, hitherto unperceived by gods.