Sara Holzen Poems
- Lost Existence The grass melted as the sea bled into the ...
- The World's Ignorance Beauty may be in the eye of the ...
- With Your Love ≪3 Your love is like a fire that has lit ...
- A First Love; 4 Seasons You, you're bringing me down in ...
- Insomnia My eyes burn from exhaustion, as my body refuses ...
- Dad, You Are My World ≪3 I wish this life had offered you ...
- Psychology Is My Passion Psychology is my passion as the ...
Poetry has always been an extreme love of mine, since I was young. When I could not express myself verbally or physically, the words flowed easily and naturally with any creative writes I had. Some of my poems date back to when I was eleven, until the age of seventeen. I believe all poetry, no matter the writing style, is the creative and discreet view we have into a person's soul. Something that ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sara Holzen
The grass melted
as the sea bled
into the sky
Time erased itself
but a lie
The human race
hid beneath rock formations
condoning a pattern
The existence of the world
on the hot air