Sara Stowell Poems
- Friday's Child Friday's child is loving and giving, almost ...
- A Happy Life A happy life is something, For which each of ...
- A Teddy Bear Is Forever There’s a spot in the garden of ...
- Give Me A Home Give me a home to call my own A humble home ...
- A Little Bit Of Heaven I wonder why it’s so hard For some of...
- Games Children Play When I was just a kid I would play with...
- Reality T.V. Is reality defined by public appeal? Does ...
For me; writing is both a cathartic diatribe and a therapeutic release.
As far as inspiration is concerned, I write from some of the physical pain that I have been suffering from, as well as what I have been through in the past. I try to incorporate a piece of myself into each and every piece, and if one knows me well enough personally then this will be noted, otherwise I try to have ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Friday's child is loving and giving,
almost to a fault it seems
for this child will give up everything
so someone else can live their dreams
this child is a nurturer
a mother and a wife
she is someone everyone needs
for balance in their life
I believe in Fridays child
there dwells hope for all to see
because I know that Fridays child
is someone just like me