Sarah Abu Zeid
Sarah Abu Zeid Poems
- Feel My Pain i am not asking for much, i am only asking for...
- Where Is The Child? love is blind, life is wild, death is...
- The Happy Family playing the role of the happy family, ...
- The Garden Of Love they called it a heavenly place but ...
- Much Busy if the sea is made of people's tears, may be it ...
i am a girl living in egypt studying english literature and loving poetry more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sarah Abu Zeid
Feel My Pain
i am not asking for much,
i am only asking for your touch.
i am only waiting for you to be,
i am only waiting for you to see.
i am only waiting for you to feel my pain,
please don't be so vain.
please give me your hand,
to get out from the sadness sand.
please take me away from that scary rain,
take me away so i may catch the happiness train.
i am being tired from digging to find,
anything with me good or kind.
i need to feel anyone about me care,
about what i say or what i wear.
but i didn't find anyone by my side,
except emptiness, which ...