Sarah Burkhart Poems
- Ode To The Full Moon O, luminous moon in midnight sky you ...
- What Is Right? Full moon rising in the forest night Warm ...
- A Hungry Lion A hungry lion sat in the woods Waiting for her...
- Fire And Water The madness lights my fire But water drowns ...
- Angels Under A Full Moon Purple moonlight in a midnight ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sarah Burkhart
Ode To The Full Moon
O, luminous moon in midnight sky
you ‘rouse my senses, make me high
desiring the moment’s vice
and forgetting tomorrow’s price
for there’s no tomorrow, only now
there is no if but only how
to be with you. O, clear full moon
unchain me from this small, dark room
unite me with my shining star
(I never search yet there you are.)
And, for just one night eternal bliss
until tomorrow does, again, exist.