sarah lou smith
sarah lou smith Poems
- 27 Turned 14 forcibly shoved in my own wee world in a ...
- Once Again the house was built in 1850, seven fireplaces 10 ...
- Easy Like Sunday Morning Ashtray filling, TV watching,...
- Things I Wish I Could Say, If ...
- Dont(Not Celebrating Hygge) Hygge, don't make me laugh, a ...
- Its Never Over legs weak and sweat beading not so slow ears ...
- Waves under currents and over currents sea life floating to ...
hi I am starting out poet, and like poetry as unlike prose is friendlier for dxlexia. so if my spelling off spell check cant understand the way I write.
I started off at art angel in Dundee as something to do and have improved over the years and learning every Friday about how to write even better.
I have borderline personality and anxiety. so some of my poetry will be ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sarah lou smith
27 Turned 14
forcibly shoved in my own wee world
in a bubble that came free
books, music and can you tell me what else?
that desk in the door-less cupboard became my universe
clear years where nothing happened
photos i cannot date
events and places i cannot remember
but tell me this, is a hyper fun filled state any better?
when in truth, a mood swing the wrong way
can take me back to that desk, being 14 again