Scarfman Poet Poems
- Lonely Flower With path obscured mountain, ocean, and ...
- Omg Dominoes Like dominoes the people fall, spreading like ...
- Blunt Memories. Memories of the days gone by... Of ...
- Machine Forever i stand, forever i wait. What shall become...
- Bloody Rage I stand awaiting, cold and lonely Waiting here ...
- Bubbles God damned bubbles, mocking me Teasing because I ...
Comments about Scarfman Poet
With path obscured
mountain, ocean, and sand-
Do not forget the task at hand
You fate will soon be sealed by death
but you will fight 'till your last breath
Do not be scared, do not be meek
In this world, strong destroy the weak
I shall protect such lonely flowers
And help with all havoc they wreak
Hold your head high, and do not fail
No matter what, you must prevail.
Walk through fire, waltz throug rain
this world can't understand your pain
String your bow and shine your blade
This apocalypse is your parade
You shall not fail, my ...