Scott Ault Poems
- My Own Life You want me to be perfect You want me to be ...
- My Own Opinion A new age drama freak Is that what they ...
- My Only Friend This darkness surrounds me It cuts me off ...
- My Scars Every time I look at my wrist I am reminded of a ...
- My Little Razorblade What do you do My little razorblade? ...
- Goodbye Etched in my wrist Are my memories of you Line ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Scott Ault
My Little Razorblade
What do you do
My little razorblade?
Do you cut?
Do you slice?
Do you kill?
If I put you
To my wrist
Are you sharp enough
But after I slice my wrist and have bled
Only one thing has changed
I'm still depressed,
But now my wrist is red.