Scott Labbe Poems
- Abyss I dont what im doing most of the time. I do, but i ...
- March Like Diamonds I march to the beat of my heart The ...
- Jungle Fever He thinks his technological luck makes him ...
- Memory Well I'm the man I'd never be If you stay Stray ...
- Leathargy I'm almost to the hole my hands are freezing ...
- Tint Of Love I seen her walking Down this winding ...
- Over Again Leave a sign It's secret Make sure you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Scott Labbe
I dont what im doing most of the time.
I do, but i don't
Is that how everyone is?
A movie being played without the soundtrack
Step 1 make band
Step 2 destroy
Ideas float around in my head just to question the mental state of others
Will they react like me?
Will They even notice?
All just pointless babbling
The real story a broken mind
Half-hearted soul roaming
Observing and often loathing
Lost almost everything
And always late
Can't keep a home
For that you have a very misunderstood picture
And the emotion is all over ...