“adam raised a chain” Search Results
714 POETS FOUND
- Naqvi, Mohsin 32 poems
- Ava, 8 poems
- Abu Hamid, Al-Ghazali 1 poems
- Gordon, Adam Lindsay 68 poems
- Franklin Pierce Adams, 107 poems
- Adams, Arthur Henry 73 poems
- Adams, Francis William Lauderdale 92 poems
- Oehlenschläger, Adam 302 poems
- Mickiewicz, Adam 14 poems
- Adams, Sarah Flower 6 poems
- al-Husri, Abu l-Hasan 1 poems
- Adams, John 1 poems
- Adam, Abdul Hameed 16 poems
- Al Azad, Alauddin 2 poems
889 POEMS FOUND
- An Authentically Aware Altruist Adorns Ap As Author Artist Always A-Musing And Anathema All Argument, Jonathan ROBIN
- Philosophical Views Of Abu Al-Ala Al-Maarri, Abu al-Alaa Al-Maarri
- Concept Of America (America America America America America), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Chain-Link Fence, LaRon Green Sr.
- Chain-Link, Kathlyn Grace
- Adam's Story: Eve 3 (Adam Meets Eve), Vincent Onyeche
- The Chain-Pier Brighton, Thomas Gent
- I Love My Life Ay Ay Ay ;) I Mean My Sibs :) Ay Ay Ay, sheniqua lowery
- Song: The Chain-Reaction, Dave SmithWhite
- Chain-Link Fence, Stan Petrovich
- Limerick: Once An-Other Anchor-Woman At Sea Anne-Anne, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Chain To Chain, Noorie Ali
- Thy Ball And Chain-What Be A Constant Pain?, Michael Gale
- Offsprings Of Adam And Satan (Adam), Mohammad Muzzammil
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow ...
A chain is no stronger than its ...
Darwin Henry Beuning:
I was raised Christian, my wife was...
Thomas Lovell Beddoes:
Old Adam, the carrion crow,
Percy Bysshe Shelley:
But I am chained to Time, and ...
Adam was a gardener.
I was raised to farm work.
Thou, old Adam's likeness, set to ...