“all the kings horses” Search Results
712 POETS FOUND
- Kingsley, Charles 86 poems
- Finch, Anne Kingsmill 96 poems
- Amis, Kingsley 6 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
George Savile, Lord Halifax:
Men are not hanged for stealing ...
Among us, what is not allowed to ...
F. Scott Fitzgerald:
The hangover became a part of the ...
“Never allow someone to be your ...
Elm- the wisdom - elm -e-mokashfa ...
Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight):
Flicked away former alliances, ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
The tygers of wrath are wiser than ...