“an englishman on holiday” Search Results
754 POETS FOUND
- Ibn Shaddad, Antarah (Antar) 5 poems
- Lemierre, Antoine-Marin 25 poems
- Eliot, George 21 poems
- Swirszczynska, Anna 12 poems
- Ogawa, Ai 15 poems
- Annamacharya, Sri 6 poems
- Von Arnim, Elizabeth 1 poems
- O Raifteiri, Antoine 3 poems
- , Madhvacharya 1 poems
- Siraji, Ismail Hossain 1 poems
- Thibault, Anatole France 1 poems
- Bradstreet, Anne 62 poems
- Marvell, Andrew 64 poems
- Brontë, Anne 68 poems
900 POEMS FOUND
- Limerick: Once An-Other Anchor-Woman At Sea Anne-Anne, T Wignesan
- The One Aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love For One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- Limerick: Once Anchor-Woman At Sea Anne-Anne, T Wignesan
- Anger, Anger, Anger, Anger, malini kadir
- One And One—are One, Emily Dickinson
- Limerick: Once An Anchor Woman At Sea Anne-Anne, T Wignesan
- Limerick: Once Buoyed Anchors In Sea Anne-Anne, T Wignesan
- Antagonistic Anticipations Antics Antidotes, Jonathan ROBIN
- Ania Ang Ang Tigtagik Kalimti Na Ang Mga Atik, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Anti-Poem...Some Of You Will Remember The Anti-Story Phase Of The Late 60's, elysabeth faslund
- Holiday Diets -- Not! ! ! .........[overeating; Holiday Food; Diets; Humor], Bri Edwards
- From Holiday To Holiday, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Holiday Is Not A Holiday, Shalom Freedman
- My New Worst Holiday-Halloween, Bonnie Joe
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
This is as good a time as any to ...
Anti-Catholicism is the ...
“Every one-night-stand or man in a ...
Whatever tears one may shed, in the...
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe:
If one doesn't know one's own ...
Oh, duty is what one expects from ...
When one paints an ideal, one does ...
One can be the master of what one ...