“carry on” Search Results
248 POETS FOUND
- Carryl, Guy Wetmore 50 poems
- Carryl, Charles Edward 6 poems
- Onadele, Dare 35 poems
- Onwenu, Christine 13 poems
- Soldan, Ondrej 1 poems
- onnikins, onnie 3 poems
- Case, Ontic 4 poems
- onene, plqoksd 1 poems
- Onwudiwe, Chijioke Obinna 1 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 879 poems
- Komachi, Ono no 23 poems
- Ondaatje, Michael 8 poems
- Ntema, Onalethuso Petruss 142 poems
- One, Soulful 43 poems
5 POEMS FOUND
- Carrying Someone Else's Infant Past A Cow In A Field Near Marmora, Ont., Ken Babstock
- No One Caring Enough To Carry Them On, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Burden To Big For One To Carry, Jordan Antrim
- No One Will Carry You, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- From Earth You Will Carry Only One Memory, Akhtar Jawad
53 QUOTATIONS FOUND
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
Towns oftener swamp one than carry ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
I grieve that grief can teach me ...
James Russell Lowell:
Books are the bees which carry the ...
Edgar James Momoh:
Once your attitude is right, the ...
Henry David Thoreau:
To coöperate in the highest as well...
Wildness and silence disappeared ...
Polly Berrien Berends:
If we allow our one-and-a-half year...
Colette [Sidonie Gabrielle Colette]:
Can it be that chance has made me ...