“city of screaming statues” Search Results
48 POETS FOUND
- Brian, Screaming 4 poems
- for the City of New Orleans, 0 poems
- Griego, City 1 poems
- Cooper, Roger Cityboy 2 poems
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Wonder, I often 6 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 80 poems
- Zepeda, Ofelia 13 poems
- Offerman, Faith 14 poems
- offord harper, katelin 44 poems
- ofDepth, Angel 15 poems
- Nicholas Offei, Kumi 11 poems
- hung, ofelia 4 poems
- Ofoche, Paul 6 poems
866 POEMS FOUND
- [O city, city, o city, city...], Natalya Gorbanevskaya
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Off-Scene>>>, Manonton Dalan
- I Still Love The City, But The City Doesn'T Love Me, Alex Gomez
- City Nights, City Lights, Robert Edmondson
- Sonnet: O City, City, Delmore Schwartz
- The House Of Dust: Part 01: 06: Over The Darkened City, The City Of Towers, Conrad Potter Aiken
- The City-At Night, Mitzie Holstein
- City-Dweller, Naveed Akram
- The Query: Ahs City (A Curious City), Jesse Allen Anderson
- Landmark Of City-Remembering Jack Layton, hormish woo
- Asbo City-Fun, Lisa Cresswell Wilkinson
- The City That Never Sleeps-Is The City That Sadly Weeps., Michael Gale
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Oh, a day in the city-square, there...
The screaming silence of no's knife...
Whether they are mad or religious ...
The vanity of others offends our ...
To sin offers repentance and ...
The difficulty is no longer to find...
In retirement, I look for days off ...
To try often leads to failure, to ...