“death of a ladies man” Search Results
715 POETS FOUND
- Naqvi, Mohsin 32 poems
- Ava, 8 poems
- Abu Hamid, Al-Ghazali 1 poems
- al-Husri, Abu l-Hasan 1 poems
- Azad, Abdul Ahad 1 poems
- Al Azad, Alauddin 2 poems
- Abid, Abid Ali 2 poems
- Hopkins, Gerard Manley 80 poems
- Mansfield, Katherine 65 poems
- Mandelstam, Osip Emilevich 62 poems
- Mangan, James Clarence 14 poems
- Manning, Frederic 6 poems
- Acharya, Manmohan 7 poems
- Manifold, John Streeter 1 poems
937 POEMS FOUND
- Angel Of Death (Death Death Death Death Death), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- An Authentically Aware Altruist Adorns Ap As Author Artist Always A-Musing And Anathema All Argument, Jonathan ROBIN
- Passing On (Death Death Death Death Death), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- Mere Man-Mandir Kaun Hae Jo Deep Jala Rahin Hae?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Until We Again Rendezvous (Death Death Death Death), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- An Old Man Can Be A Poor Man/ An Old Man Can Be A Rich Man, Shalom Freedman
- It's A Man's Man's Man's Man's World, gershon hepner
- The Old Man With Scissors (An Weak Poem For A Strong Man), Sabidin Ibrahim
- Man Eats Man!, DEDAN ONYANGO
- Rare Man, True Man, Gajanan Mishra
- A Man For A Man (The Sense Of Humanity), Bijay Kant Dubey
- मन तो मंदिर है Man To Mandir, Hasmukh Amathalal
- Why Man Destroys Man?, Tom Zart
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
I can only see death and more ...
A man that can kill a goat can also...
Man does not have the sense God ...
Man cannot convince a man but a ...
A poor man who does not feel his ...
Man, in his quest for the ...
EBOM TOBE CHURCHILL:
Happiness is not created to be ...
“The man who does not read has no ...