“diggin in the dirt” Search Results
723 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 10 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 20 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
874 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Dust Is To Dirt As Dirt Is To Grass, Chancellor Nelson
- The Dirt-Eaters, Elizabeth Alexander
- Internecine Inner Inertia Interaction Or Fatal Flames Of Fame, Andy Brookes
- The Interrupted Interview, Daniel Brick
- My Physical Therapy-Sports Poem, Kathryn Marie Thurman
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Remember Thee! Remember Thee!, George Gordon Byron
- Where There's A Will There's A Way, Mr. Bean
- There's Them And There's Me, Sofia May
- Modern Indian English Poetry Represents It Not The Whole Of India, Indian Thought And Culture, Bijay Kant Dubey
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
To insult my intelligence is to ...
If it weren't because of dirty ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...
I will not do thee so much wrong to...
While there's life, there's fear.
Duc De La Rochefoucauld, François:
Men would rather speak ill of ...
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel:
The true theater of history is ...