“every time” Search Results
18 POETS FOUND
- everyone hates me, Everyone hates someone 3 poems
- Again, Time and Time 5 poems
- lago every by to ph, lily peace 58 poems
- be alright, everythings gonna 13 poems
- Every, Elana 1 poems
- Angel, TimEleSs esSence 11 poems
- Time, Taki 1 poems
- Time, Lilac 7 poems
- tison, timelia 18 poems
- Timeless, Hova 1 poems
- Rider, Time 1 poems
- Palapar, Hakko Venus 1 poems
- tomai, hikaru 11 poems
- Bayer, Destin 2 poems
210 POEMS FOUND
- 2.17 - Every Time I See You, Irresistible Erato myMuse
- 179. My Longing Dreams Every Time, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- 2.00 - Every Time I See My Muse Poems (Narrative), Irresistible Erato myMuse
- Every Time I Pass A Cemetery, Francis Duggan
- ***[Every time that girl fell in love], Maria Lee
- Invisible Issues...Every Time, MyIner Agony
- Every-Time Out Of Kindness, Francis Duggan
- Time, Time, My Friend, Makes Havoc Everywhere!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Time After Time For Every Wish Thus A Angel Of Respect, Raymond Sawyer
- Make Time Cure Everything, Bernard F. Asuncion
- Everybody At Some Time, Francis Duggan
- Eventually Everyone Runs Out Of Time, Francis Duggan
- Time - Everything Is In Cycles, Paul Warren
- There Is Time For Everything, lucas tuka
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
In a war everybody always knows all...
For he who can wait, everything ...
H.L. (Henry Lewis) Mencken:
A bad man is the sort who weeps ...
Every time you hear a bell ring, it...
Every time I bestow a vacant office...
Time passes, and little by little ...
Friedrich Von Schlegel:
Every philosophical review ought to...
George Bernard Shaw:
Every dream is a prophecy: every ...