“he cried” Search Results
734 POETS FOUND
- Heine, Heinrich 53 poems
- Hesse, Hermann 14 poems
- Knibbs, Henry Herbert 30 poems
- Hertz, Henrik 11 poems
- Herbert, Henry William 1 poems
- Dryden, John 112 poems
- Newbolt, Sir Henry 81 poems
- Newman, John Henry 30 poems
- Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth 529 poems
- Lawson, Henry 501 poems
- Thoreau, Henry David 41 poems
- Henley, William Ernest 173 poems
- Herrick, Robert 290 poems
- Herbert, George 88 poems
11 POEMS FOUND
- And The Heavens Cried(Trail Of Tears), Spiritwind Wood
- Last Night My Soul Cried O Exalted Sphere Of Heaven, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- And The Heaven Cried.., Kumud Ranjan
- I Cried For Help, Aldo Kraas
- The Day I Cried My Heart Out, Lima Rose
- As She Cried The Melody Of Her Aching Heart All Alone She Dies, salma. torrez
- Nature Is The Destiny Maker: Boo, Boo, Cried Bobby - A Barmy Head!, Harindhar Reddy
- I Cried And Stood Upon The Fading Landscape As The Snowstorm Pierced My Heart, Michael Robertson
- And Heaven Cried, Lora Colon
- My Heart Cried, John G. Nelson
- He Cried For Help, Tracy Rollings
27 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Dat man ober dar say dat womin ...
Henry David Thoreau:
As we looked off, and saw the water...
"What are ye doing?" cried Manfred,...
I am over-run, jungled in my bed, I...
At last, on Monday the 16th of May,...
"In short, Isabella, since I cannot...
She cried and prayed, but what good...
Lewis Carroll [Charles Lutwidge Dodgson]:
He was thoughtful and ...