“i mother earth” Search Results
740 POETS FOUND
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Ibn Hujr, Imru al Qays 2 poems
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Ivanov, Vyacheslav Ivanovich 6 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Florentino, Leona 4 poems
- Watts, Isaac 474 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 10 poems
- Rosenberg, Isaac 60 poems
- Issa, Kobayashi 55 poems
- Tyutchev, Fyodor Ivanovich 43 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 20 poems
- Ignatow, David 33 poems
11 POEMS FOUND
- Mother Earth - [inspired By Planet Earth By Love Doctor Eyan Desir], Angelina Pandian
- I’m Sorry Mother Earth, Christina Sunrise
- ! ! Mother Earth (Lovingly Inspired By Elena Sandu's &Quot;Our Earth Serial Killers&Quot;, Frank Lisa IndiRa Francesca Roger Platt Cornish Martin
- I’m Sorry Mother Earth, Christina C Sunrise
- Mother Earth's Purity Eden Rape Intensifies, Terence George Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)
- Inside The Blackheart Of Mother Earth..., Frank James Ryan Jr (FjR)
- Mother-Earth Is Insatiable, Augustine Ogechukwu Nwulia
- Invocation To Mother Earth, Grace Greenwood
- I’m Sorry Mother Earth, Suzae Chevalier
- The Earth-Mother's Lamentation (Newly Translated From The Old Irish), Anthony Weir
- Our Immortal Earth Mother, Francis Duggan
20 QUOTATIONS FOUND
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
You'll never succeed in idealizing ...
Stupid word, that. Period. In ...
George Eliot [Mary Ann (or Marian) Evans]:
Even people whose lives have been ...
In movies about women, all ...
It is ... useful to distinguish ...
The only perfect love to be found ...
Administration in the State of Arka:
The man who would change the name ...
Henry David Thoreau:
Perhaps I most fully realized that ...