“it s been said” Search Results
696 POETS FOUND
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- , Scévole de Sainte-Marthe 1 poems
- Silverstein, Shel 224 poems
- Sassoon, Siegfried 166 poems
- Scott, Sir Walter 151 poems
- Sidney, Sir Philip 157 poems
- Smith, Stevie 41 poems
- Iqbal, Allama Muhammad 38 poems
- Shirazi, Saadi 289 poems
- Surdas, Sant 29 poems
- Spender, Stephen 18 poems
- Hafiz Shirazi, Shams al-Din 96 poems
- Sanchez, Sonia 13 poems
- Victoria Sackville-West, 17 poems
867 POEMS FOUND
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- Itch, Itch, Itch, Maria Sudibyo
- Look Up Into The Sky, It’s A Bird, It’s A Plate, It’s Super Granny, Joe Rosochacki
- Ang Sayaw Sa Itik-Itik, RIC S. BASTASA
- Saudi Girls, Your Song-Notes Strike It The Heart, Singing The Songs With Sound Wave-Lengths, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Beeny Cliff, Thomas Hardy
- The Has-Beens, Walt Mason
- The 'Could-Have-Beens', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Could Have Beens, robbin nyakundi enigma
- Mr. Beene, Laurence Overmire
- No What Might Have Beens, Jacob Courtney
- Solar Flare (Science Science Science Science Science), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Love Reckons By Itself—alone, Emily Dickinson
- In India, It's Impossible, Impossible To Be An Indian English Poet, It's Impossible, Quite Impossible, Bijay Kant Dubey
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Look, it's moving. It's alive, it's...
It's raining my soul, it's raining,...
It's delightful, it's delicious, ...
It's not the tragedies that kill ...
Thought must be divided against ...
Business? it's quite simple: it's ...
Carl Van Doren:
Yes, it's hard to write, but it's ...
George Bernard Shaw:
Youth, which is forgiven ...