“it was as if the dead man stood upo” Search Results
687 POETS FOUND
- Arif, Iftikhar 7 poems
- , Washington Allston 27 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
903 POEMS FOUND
- Dead, Dead, Dead, Eve T.M.
- Dead Is Dead 1999, Terry Collett
- Air, On Air, You Know Air!, Meron Hailom
- An Old Man Can Be A Poor Man/ An Old Man Can Be A Rich Man, Shalom Freedman
- It's A Man's Man's Man's Man's World, gershon hepner
- The Old Man With Scissors (An Weak Poem For A Strong Man), Sabidin Ibrahim
- Man Eats Man!, DEDAN ONYANGO
- Rare Man, True Man, Gajanan Mishra
- A Man For A Man (The Sense Of Humanity), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Mere Man-Mandir Kaun Hae Jo Deep Jala Rahin Hae?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Why Man Destroys Man?, Tom Zart
- Man, The Proud Man, Ramesh Joshi
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Ifeoluseyi Ifeoluwapo ifeyemi
Dead battles, like dead generals, ...
The ode lives upon the ideal, the ...
Look, it's moving. It's alive, it's...
A man that can kill a goat can also...
Man does not have the sense God ...
Man cannot convince a man but a ...
A poor man who does not feel his ...