“kelly paul” Search Results
731 POETS FOUND
- Susan Kelly-DeWitt, 1 poems
- Toulet, Paul-Jean 90 poems
- Kelly, John Liddell 3 poems
- Dunbar, Paul Laurence 424 poems
- Johnson, Emily Pauline 97 poems
- Eluard, Paul 56 poems
- Celan, Paul 39 poems
- Muldoon, Paul 10 poems
- Valery, Paul 3 poems
- Sartre, Jean-Paul 0 poems
- Silvestre, Paul Armand 57 poems
- Ostaijen, Paul van 12 poems
- Gide, Andre Paul Guillaume 1 poems
- Hayne, Paul Hamilton 22 poems
460 POEMS FOUND
- Paulo, Paul And Patricia - More Willy's Pub Clerihews, Paul Butters
- Ned Kelly Was A Gentleman, Anonymous Oceania
- Ned Kelly Was A Hero, Francis Duggan
- Like A Girl Named Kelly, Robert Rorabeck
- The Kelly Gang, Anonymous Oceania
- Kelly Sleeping, David Bottoms
- Kelly Ripa Is Dying Of Breast Cancer, arlon spikes
- To Mrs. Frances--Arabella Kelly., Mary Barber
- Ned Kelly, Francis Duggan
- Song—kellyburn Braes, Robert Burns
- Margaret Mary Kelly,82, Wants To Marry Paddy Regan,84, Donal Mahoney
- Kelly, Kartik Saraf
- Kelly Brook Goes Fishing, David Alexander Jackson
- Kelly's Conversion, Barcroft Henry Thomas Boake
66 QUOTATIONS FOUND
George Bernard Shaw:
A government which robs Peter to ...
E.M. (Edward Morgan) Forster:
My law-givers are Erasmus and ...
Kelly: I washed my face clean the ...
Joseph I. C Clarke:
"Wherever there's Kellys there's ...
Intrepid, unprincipled, reckless, ...
The laws of Caesar are one thing, ...
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
Paul loved to sleep with his ...
That's Paul's great weapon, words. ...