“king without a crown” Search Results
718 POETS FOUND
- Naqvi, Mohsin 32 poems
- Ava, 8 poems
- King, Henry 75 poems
- Kingsley, Charles 86 poems
- King of England, Henry VIII, 17 poems
- Finch, Anne Kingsmill 96 poems
- Abu Hamid, Al-Ghazali 1 poems
- King, Benjamin Franklin 5 poems
- Assurbanipal, 1 poems
- al-Husri, Abu l-Hasan 1 poems
- Amis, Kingsley 6 poems
- King Solomon, 1 poems
- Azad, Abdul Ahad 1 poems
- Al Azad, Alauddin 2 poems
916 POEMS FOUND
- An Authentically Aware Altruist Adorns Ap As Author Artist Always A-Musing And Anathema All Argument, Jonathan ROBIN
- From: A King Of Kings, A King Among The Kings, Delmore Schwartz
- Crown Him With Many Crowns, Godfrey Thring
- Crown Of Gold, Crown Of Thorn, Pacific Hernandez
- Crown-Injury, Naveed Akram
- Philosophical Views Of Abu Al-Ala Al-Maarri, Abu al-Alaa Al-Maarri
- Concept Of America (America America America America America), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- I Love My Life Ay Ay Ay ;) I Mean My Sibs :) Ay Ay Ay, sheniqua lowery
- Limerick: Once An-Other Anchor-Woman At Sea Anne-Anne, T Wignesan
- The Declaration Of Independence (America America America America America), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- God Bless Us (America America America America America), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- I Am Human I Am An African I Am A South African, Karel Maans
- Jesus Christ, The King Of Kings, Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
- Again, Again, Again, Again, Again..., Windsor Guadalupe Jr
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
This crown to crown the laughing ...
That a peasant may become king does...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
When a natural king becomes a ...
In this world of brokenness, a king...
It's all about the exalting of ...
Your reasons at dinner have been ...
Reputation is an idle and most ...
Where there's marriage without ...