“last” Search Results
16 POETS FOUND
- Navarre, Rebecca 76 poems
- My Last Name, Harley 43 poems
- last name, David 1 poems
- of a last kiss, The pain 21 poems
- sueno, last 2 poems
- my last name, my first name 2 poems
- My name doesn't last., Utsuro 1 poems
- Zabalza, Alexander 20 poems
- Kirk, Harrison 2 poems
- Rambo, A Last Generation 1 poems
- in her bed, Your momma last night 2 poems
- Last Name, Allison 6 poems
- Rouskin, Roumen 1 poems
- min, last 3 poems
753 POEMS FOUND
- Real Love, At Last, Being First, Not Last, At Last, James Darwin Smith II
- Tagore Song (222) Taking The Last Trace Of The Last-Song Into Ear I Came Hear, Tushar Ray
- (2) The Last Days - The Last Supper, Lacey UnKnown
- The Last-Fight-Night, Hasan Al Mahmud
- Last Kisses For Last Love, adheez van der beanthz
- The Last, Last Chance, Carolyn Brunelle
- The Last Touch...The Last Kiss..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- A Lasting Impression, A Lasting Expression, krissi b'williams
- Last Written Note, Last Spoken Word, Patrick Shields
- One Last Night, One Last Gift, Kimberly Hope
- The Last Of Last Year, Frank Avon
- Last Chance, Last Dance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Last Of The Last, Tracy WatsonBrown
- I Learned—at Last—what Could Be, Is It Poetry
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Molière [Jean Baptiste Poquelin]:
The absence of the beloved, short ...
Only when the last tree has died ...
We only know war lasts, rain soaks,...
The last refuge of the insomniac is...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Nothing is at last sacred but the ...
Consistency is the last refuge of ...
'Tis the Last Judgment's fire must ...
Dandyism is the last flicker of ...