“last exit on yesterday” Search Results
267 POETS FOUND
- Onadele, Dare 35 poems
- onnikins, onnie 3 poems
- Laster, Tommy 93 poems
- Laster, Kyle Shield 266 poems
- of a last kiss, The pain 21 poems
- My Last Name, Harley 43 poems
- my last name, my first name 2 poems
- Last Name, Allison 6 poems
- last name, David 1 poems
- Lastra, Isaiah 1 poems
- in her bed, Your momma last night 2 poems
- min, last 3 poems
- Lasters, Ruth 5 poems
- sueno, last 2 poems
924 POEMS FOUND
- The One Aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love For One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- One And One—are One, Emily Dickinson
- No Exit-A Newburgh Tragedy, Alfonso Siverls
- Real Love, At Last, Being First, Not Last, At Last, James Darwin Smith II
- Tagore Song (222) Taking The Last Trace Of The Last-Song Into Ear I Came Hear, Tushar Ray
- Yesterday's Memory, Yesterday's Fun, Catherine Agunat
- Looking For Yesterday-Revised, Joseph Anderson
- Yesterday Has Gone Like Every Yesterday, Francis Duggan
- (((Yesterday-Today-And Tomorrow))), Theodora (Theo) Onken
- One Life, One Opportunity, One Shot., Alex David
- One-On-One Skirmish In War, Mark R Slaughter
- One Earth, One Third Eye, One Wild Iris Of Life In Space, Patrick White
- One Love, One Life, One World, Adrian Cordova
- One Lie Leads To Another Lie A Wise One Once Did Say, Francis Duggan
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
If tomorrow is yesterdays today is ...
Molière [Jean Baptiste Poquelin]:
The absence of the beloved, short ...
“Every one-night-stand or man in a ...
Exit, pursued by a bear.
I know God exits, but I don't know ...
Paradox likes contradictions with ...
There is no exit from the circle of...
In the theater of confusion, ...