“maid of orleans” Search Results
52 POETS FOUND
- Duke of Orleans, Charles 2 poems
- for the City of New Orleans, 0 poems
- Orléans, Charles, Duc D' 0 poems
- Orleans, Ryan 3 poems
- Orleans, Cassie 1 poems
- Orleans, Alexa 2 poems
- Maiden, Rozen 5 poems
- Chikan, Maida 2 poems
- Lover, Maiden 2 poems
- Maiden, Snow 18 poems
- Off, Pissed 22 poems
- Wonder, I often 6 poems
- Hajane, Ofentse Mercy 80 poems
- Zepeda, Ofelia 13 poems
5 POEMS FOUND
- The Maid Of Orleans, Friedrich Schiller
- The Virgin Maid Of Orleans, Translation Of Paul Verlaine's Sonnet: La Pucelle, T Wignesan
- The Vision Of The Maid Of Orleans - The First Book, Robert Southey
- The Vision Of The Maid Of Orleans - The Second Book, Robert Southey
- The Vision Of The Maid Of Orleans - The Third Book, Robert Southey
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Honoré De Balzac:
None but a maid is roused by a love...
Do not weep, maiden, for war is ...
Henry David Thoreau:
A hero's love is as delicate as a ...
A sinne, nor shame, nor losse of ...
He has the prettiest love-songs for...
I pluck this pale and maiden ...
I've a neater, sweeter maiden in a ...
The vanity of others offends our ...