“nobody s fault but my own” Search Results
725 POETS FOUND
- Yeats, William Butler 399 poems
- Butler, Samuel 13 poems
- Butler, Ellis Parker 74 poems
- Myles, Eileen 11 poems
- , Alcaeus of Mytilene 7 poems
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- Myra Morris, 1 poems
- Myers, Ernest 4 poems
- Myers, Frederick Wiliam Henry 2 poems
- , Scévole de Sainte-Marthe 1 poems
- Silverstein, Shel 224 poems
- Sassoon, Siegfried 166 poems
- Scott, Sir Walter 151 poems
- Smith, Stevie 41 poems
855 POEMS FOUND
- Gopiji Buti Bhejo, Gopiji Buti Bhejo, The Green, But Red-Ringed Parrot Squabbling And Squeaking In The Morning, Cackling And Calling, Gopiji, Gopiji, Buti Bhejo, Buti Bhejo, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- * Nobody Nobody Is Somebody, Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- * Nobody Nobody To Somebody, Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- Nobody Is Nobody, Nick Jordan.
- * Theoretical Fault Lines Faulted, Terence George Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)
- Can'T Be Nobody Else (Nobody Else Can Be), Dexsta Ray
- Fractures Of Fault-Line, Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
- We...Nobodys...Nobody, ANJALI KAKATI
- Saudi Girls, Your Song-Notes Strike It The Heart, Singing The Songs With Sound Wave-Lengths, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Butterfly, Butterfly, Adryan Bates
- Butterfly, Butterfly, Sharon Adamson
- Lady Button-Eyes, Eugene Field
- Butterfly, Butterfly, Eve Walker
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Henry David Thoreau:
The fault-finder will find faults ...
'Every mystery is not mysterious by...
Faultless to a fault.
... nobody nobody wants to learn ...
It is much easier to find fault ...
To Nobody, then, will I write my ...
Nobody, but nobody, is going to ...
Nothing happens, nobody comes, ...