“ocasek ric” Search Results
769 POETS FOUND
- Brautigan, Richard 62 poems
- Rich, Adrienne 33 poems
- Lovelace, Richard 173 poems
- Wilbur, Richard 46 poems
- Crashaw, Richard 37 poems
- Aldington, Richard 12 poems
- Hugo, Richard 5 poems
- Richard Francis Burton, 9 poems
- Richard Chenevix Trench, 16 poems
- Jones, Richard 6 poems
- Richard Corbet, 5 poems
- Savage, Richard 14 poems
- Barham, Richard Harris 22 poems
- Richard Brinsley Sheridan, 4 poems
921 POEMS FOUND
- To My Beloved Friend In Heaven, Rick Wilson (“rick-A-Lick”), Jamie Ries
- Your Riches—taught Me—poverty, Emily Dickinson
- I Play At Riches—to Appease, Emily Dickinson
- Why I Want To Be Rich (A Rich Man's Prayer), Timothy muggaga
- Limerick: Once A Delicious Hen Fed On Rice-Sticks, T Wignesan
- Inspired By Issa - Your Rice Field, My Rice Field, john tiong chunghoo
- Richest Land/Richest Man, annabel inman
- Richie Rich A Philistine, Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
- The Rickshaw-Puller, Asif Andalib
- Richie Rich Buys Your Repossessed Houses, Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
- Do Rich To Be Rich, Manu Kranth Chary
- ......1 Eat Rice-Cauchy3, cheung shun sang
- ......1 Eat Rice-Cauchy3-V2, cheung shun sang
- Richelle, Richelle, chad fisher
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Hubert H Humphrey:
Asia is rich in people, rich in ...
Sir, money, money, the most ...
The rich are never as possessed by ...
how are the rich better, because ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Ah! if the rich were rich as the ...
Terence George Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight):
arrogance despises and hates the ...
Logan Pearsall Smith:
The wretchedness of being rich is ...
Dexsta Ray Jr.:
The spiritual riches are those ...