“oh lonesome me” Search Results
742 POETS FOUND
- Meer, Meer Taqi 13 poems
- Ohlhausen, Russ von 28 poems
- Ava, 8 poems
- Meher, Narayan Bharasa 2 poems
- Rumi, Mewlana Jalaluddin 149 poems
- Melville, Herman 95 poems
- Meredith, George 294 poems
- Mew, Charlotte Mary 31 poems
- Merriam, Eve 4 poems
- Merwin, William Stanley 39 poems
- Meynell, Alice 21 poems
- Meredith Jr., William Morris 26 poems
- Merrill, James 11 poems
- Warren, Mercy 4 poems
920 POEMS FOUND
- Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Aldo Kraas
- Freedom's Memorial (Memorial Memorial Memorial Memorial), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Oh Nein, Oh Nein, Oh Nein, gershon hepner
- Oh Green Oh Blue Oh Yellow, Shalom Freedman
- Oh Well Oh Well Oh... (Senryu), Edwin Tanguma
- Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Anthony Acquah
- Oh Well Oh Well Oh Well 2, Dagesh .1theappleofmyfathersi
- Oh My, Oh My, Oh My! ! !, Dan Brown
- Oh-Oh “ojo”, Joe Rosochacki
- Lonesome Me & Lonesome You, Dave Tanwar
- Merry, Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas, RAVIKIRAN ARAKKAL
- Babe's Spirit (Memorial Memorial Memorial Memorial), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- A Prayer For Dad (Memorial Day Memorial Day Memorial Day), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Soldier (Memorial Day Memorial Day Memorial Day), Udiah (witness to Yah)
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Edgar Allan Poe:
It was night, in the lonesome ...
... as lonesome as a kitten in a ...
Oh rage! Oh despair! Oh age, my ...
Damn the great executives, the men ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Great men or men of great gifts you...
Justice means minding one's own ...
menjadi dewasa, juga mesti ...
We are lonesome animals. We spend ...