“one” Search Results
65 POETS FOUND
- One, Soulful 43 poems
- Self, One 11 poems
- one, The silent 4 poems
- One, The Unknown 1 poems
- No One, Lovely 30 poems
- who waits, one 53 poems
- one, anonymous 35 poems
- Girl, One 10 poems
- alone, one man 22 poems
- one you dont know, DAh 3 poems
- one, simple 1 poems
- one, charmed 4 poems
- Thirteen, One 3 poems
- NKWE, KUTLWANO SONJI NOBLE ONE 17 poems
950 POEMS FOUND
- One Plus One Makes One, Kumarmani Mahakul
- The One Aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love For One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- One Stomach, One Pillow, Oneness At A Lowly Cost, Noah Buddy
- One And One—are One, Emily Dickinson
- One World...One Family, Jim Yerman
- God Is One, Mother Is One!, Jacson Gelato
- One Man, One Woman, Tom Allport
- For One To Shine Thus One Is The Star Of Respect., Raymond Sawyer
- And: The One-Ravine, Gennadij Ajgi
- One In One, Luis Estable
- Nine One One, John Sensele
- The Enchanted One Boy And One Girl, Martin Greyford
- No one for themselves, everyone for no one, Nicolas Born
- One-Hundred-Percent, Gajanan Mishra
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
“Every one-night-stand or man in a ...
Whatever tears one may shed, in the...
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe:
If one doesn't know one's own ...
Oh, duty is what one expects from ...
When one paints an ideal, one does ...
One can be the master of what one ...
Most of one's life is one prolonged...
One must live the way one thinks or...