“queens of the stone age” Search Results
431 POETS FOUND
- Stone, Ruth 37 poems
- Stone, Elizabeth 10 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
809 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- Stone Upon Stone Upon Fallen Stone, Kris Whelan (1971)
- Haiku Between Stone Age And Clone Age Alone Age?, Jonathan ROBIN
- Poetry As Stone-Cuts; Poetry In Stone, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Black Stone On Top Of A White Stone, Cesar Vallejo
- To The Stone-Cutters, Robinson Jeffers
- The Aged Aged Man, Lewis Carroll
- Ages And Ages, Returning At Intervals, Walt Whitman
- The Olden Age Is A Golden Age., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Sarah M Grimke:
... there has been a comparatively ...
The world doesn't make Queens, it ...
Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai:
History proves that all kings and ...
A great age of literature is ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
All the great ages have been ages ...
AGE has many a hidden agenda.
ATUL CHANDRA SARKAR:
Age kills life in broad daylight ...
'Having a valid interpretation of a...