“sailing on the seven seas” Search Results
561 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 869 poems
906 POEMS FOUND
- The One Aka One Dream, One Reality, One Love For One Girl, Fareez Nasir
- Sarabande On Attaining The Age Of Seventy-Seven, Anthony Evan Hecht
- -*-Seven Forty - Seven-Ed Ponds, Debora Short
- ~.~ Seven Forty Seven-Ed Ponds, Debora Short
- - Seven - Forty Seven-Ed Ponds, Debora Short
- One And One—are One, Emily Dickinson
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Sailing, Sailing, Carolyn Brunelle
- On A Seven-Day Diary, Alan Dugan
- On His Seventy-Fifth Birthday, Walter Savage Landor
- Seven-Sided Poem, Carlos Drummond de Andrade
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
At seventy-seven it is time to be ...
Josephine Riley Matthews:
I was supposed to retire when I was...
Henry David Thoreau:
Who knows what sort of ...
“Every one-night-stand or man in a ...
Whatever tears one may shed, in the...
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe:
If one doesn't know one's own ...
It is always fair sailing when you ...
Oh, duty is what one expects from ...