“southland in the springtime” Search Results
726 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 10 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 20 poems
- Ingemann, Bernhard Severin 188 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
900 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Internecine Inner Inertia Interaction Or Fatal Flames Of Fame, Andy Brookes
- O Southland!, James Weldon Johnson
- The Wooing Of The Southland, Eugene Field
- Southlands In The Year 3000, Francis Duggan
- Southlands, Jonas Hallgrimsson
- My Physical Therapy-Sports Poem, Kathryn Marie Thurman
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Remember Thee! Remember Thee!, George Gordon Byron
- Where There's A Will There's A Way, Mr. Bean
- There's Them And There's Me, Sofia May
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
To insult my intelligence is to ...
Faster than springtime showers ...
Oscar Hammerstein II:
Younger than springtime are you.
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...
I will not do thee so much wrong to...
While there's life, there's fear.
Duc De La Rochefoucauld, François:
Men would rather speak ill of ...