“spit” Search Results
5 POETS FOUND
159 POEMS FOUND
- Spit-Shine, Robert R. Railey
- Spitzgatter-Yacht, Andreas Mueller
- Brass Spittoons, Langston Hughes
- Song In Spite Of Myself, Countee Cullen
- In Spite Of War, Angela Morgan
- Holy Sonnet Xi: Spit In My Face You Jews, And Pierce My Side, John Donne
- Spitwads, Michael McFee
- Spit Me Out, Casey Renee Kiser
- Holy Sonnet Xi: Spit In My Face You Jewes, John Donne
- Love's Spite, Aubrey Thomas de Vere
- Spite, Whisper Dawn
- In Spite Of All, Bring Me He., Tracy Luw Chavalala
- “spitfire” / ‘the Few’, guy lipmore
- He Loved Me In Spite Of The Worst, Singleton M. Tate
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
If you had but looked big and spit ...
Very good orators when they are ...
Beware of spitting against the ...
George Eliot [Mary Ann (or Marian) Evans]:
In spite of his practical ability, ...
Diogenes of Sinope:
In a rich man's house there is no ...
In spite of good intentions, many ...
In spite of apparent calls for ...
Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai:
In spite of countless inventions, ...